Tuesday, January 24, 2006

orkut invitation

Finally… I managed to get an orkut invitation, now I am in. seems like quite hard to try out google's service, I still how happy I am when I manage to get a Gmail account. 1 GB of storage is a lot if I compare with other free email provider that provides 2MB to 10MB of storage.



What is orkut?
orkut is an Internet social network service run by Google and named after its creator, Google employee Orkut Büyükkökten. It claims to be designed to help users meet new friends and maintain existing relationships. Similar to Friendster, orkut goes a step further by permitting "communities" of users. It is also invitation-only: users must be invited to join the community by someone already there.

Name meanings
* In Turkish, Orkut means "the holy meeting place"
* In Finnish slang, it means "orgasms"

Wanna get invitation? Feel free to email me with ur email, first name and last name

No comments: