Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Another American joke

Queen Elizabeth, Saddam Hussein and Bush died and all went to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said: "I miss England, I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there" ....
so she called and talked for about 5 minutes.
Then she said: "Well devil, how much do I owe you?"
The devil goes: "five million dollars" ... "Five million dollars!!!????"
She made him a check and went to sit back on her chair.....

Saddam was so jealous, he starts screaming, me too, me too, I wanna call Iraq, I wanna see how everybody is doing too...
He called and talked for about 2 minutes.
Then he said: "Well devil how much do I owe you????"
The devil goes: "ten million dollars"..... "Ten million dollars!!!!!!???"
He made him a check and went to sit back on his chair.....

Bush was extremely jealous too... he starts screaming and screaming...
"I wanna call US! I want to see how everybody is doing there too, I want to talk to the army, ministers, I wanna talk to everybody"...
He called US and he talked for about twenty hours, he was talking and talking and talking.
Then he said: "Well, devil, how much do I owe you????"
The devil goes: "one dollar.....only one dollar."
Bush screamed... ONLY ONE DOLLAR??????
The devil says: "Well, from hell to hell it's a local call."

No comments: