Monday, February 06, 2006

Foo Bar

Bar
A bar is an establishment where alcoholic beverages are sold to be drunk on premises. It can be either an independent business or a section of a restaurant or hotel.


One day I am going to open a pub of my own, where real alcohol is going to be sold. No more beer flavored water is being served (20% beer mix with 60% plain water and 20% of ice). No more there is inexpensive wine, liquor or whisky being sold at a premium rate.

This is absurd when you are killing yourself with the low quality alcohol. Anyway I maybe not be a good businessman where the competitor are earning millions while I earn a few grant only but I do believe more people need a place to relax and release their tension.

Below is what my temporary bar establishment may look like.



No comments: