Monday, January 15, 2007

A different kind of dictionary

FOR MEN OUT THERE........REMEMBER THESE WOMEN STUFF FOR YOU OWN SAFETY.......DONT MESS WITH THE LADIES.......LOL

Dictionary for Decoding Women's Personal Ads:
----------------------------------------------
40-ish ........................ 49.
Adventurous ............ Slept with everyone.
Athletic ...................... No breasts
Average looking ......... Moooo.
Beautiful .................... Pathological liar.
Emotionally Secure ... On medication.
Feminist ............ .... Fat
Free spirit .................. Junkie
Friendship first ........ Former slut.
New-Age ................... Body hair in the wrong places.
Old-Fashioned ........... No BJs.
Open-minded ............ Desperate
Outgoing .................. Loud and Embarrassing.
Professional ........... Bitch
Voluptuous ................ Very Fat
Hugh frame ............ Hugely Fat
Wants soul mate ....... Stalker

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry - You'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course, I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH:
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit - I'm gay

No comments: