Monday, December 19, 2005

Football Manager 2006

Football Manager 2006 is out and there was I, desperate to prove my football management skill again. So I found myself can't live without it, kind of social retarded person. If anyone were to ask me out, guess you would know my answer, sorry guys.


An interesting comment from TrustedReviews - The UK's Premier Source for IT Reviews & News
http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?head=49&page=4922

As expected, Football Manager 2006 takes the series to the next level. It expands every area, pushes every boundary and never before has such an enviable career felt so real. Sports Interactive probably never dreamed it would come so far from the very first Championship Manager title all those years ago. It has picked up millions of fans since then, but it has also lost the casual gamer along the way.

No comments: