Monday, November 14, 2005

http://www.cerescape.com

CereScape is a free community question and answer site , where you can ask a question about absolutely anything, and get an answer from a diverse range of people from around the world!

A general discussion forum is also a big part of the site, where topics as diverse as the great Musk Ox, politics, jokes and current news stories are discussed with others.

It only takes a few seconds to sign up to give yourself an account name, and you can join in straight away!

I joined the site few years back, should be in year 2002 or 2003.
My favorite quotes in brain-fuse (now known as http://www.cerescape.com)

I know who my girl friend is but she doesn't know who her boyfriend is .....
I don't mind making a new friend, but losing a friend over some stupid arguement won't kill me either.
U can't blame me for being stupid, it is not my fault.
You are a free person and you are free to do whatever your liking is, no one has the power to do control you.

No comments: