Monday, November 14, 2005

Me and religion?

Oh yeah, it is the religion time again. Religion should be a sensitive issue here, but hey, it’s my blog. I got the final say in this. If you got any comment or complain, please leave a message in the comments below.

Once I thought I am an Atheist till one day, one of the net friends told me that I should be Agnostic. You may want to know what the differences between the two are. Well most people conclude that I am not a religion man, and I don’t believe in religion.

Some part of it is true, however the more exact explanation is Atheist totally deny the existence of God. This definition includes both those who assert that there are no gods and those who have no beliefs at all regarding the existence of gods.

On the other hand, Agnostic believe that there are no knowledge of gods and therefore concludes there are no reasons to believe in them or not to believe in them. An agnostic follows this credo and differs from the atheist who has developed an active belief that there are no gods. When it comes to the question of existence of deities, an agnostic will respond: I just don't know.

So when next time, anyone of you ask me what is my religion, I would say “ I don’t know.” Hehe, hope that answer your question.

So now, the one reading this would understand what is my belief.

No comments: