Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Uniform is same style of clothing.

Uniform is same style of clothing.

A uniform is a set of standard clothing worn by members of an organization whilst participating in that organization's activity. People performing religious activities have often worn standard costumes since the dawn of recorded history. Other early examples of uniforms include the clothing of the armies of the Roman Empire and other civilizations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform

Too bad I was too sleepy to notice that I didn't wear uniform to work today. I only manage to notice it when I saw a motorcyclist wearing the uniform driving pass me (I am a slow and cautious driver), I was thinking "Hey, that guy is working in same factory as me." Then I was looking at myself, "where is my uniform?? I am in a hot soup." Kind of panic, I slow down and try to figure a way to overcome this. I got 3 options

1. Drive back to my house and get the uniform. But I will get stuck in traffic jam for 1 or 2 hour and late for work.
2. Go to office wearing casually as I am now. Got a meeting later, so the risk is I will get a scolding from my supervisor. Not to mention all those weird stare at my casual cloths from other co worker.
3. Telephone and try to borrow uniform from my colleague nearby.

Choice
3 seems like a good idea except most of them are still sleeping at the moment (7.30am in the morning). What should I do?
Choices and more choices… I might as well drive to where they stay and wait there.

Maybe I got luck today, finally manage to borrow a uniform from them and I got this opportunity to write this in my blog now.
Below is what my uniform looks like, however the guy in picture is not me, I just found it from the Internet.


No comments: