Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My life as a

Dedicated to Aw Yeang Tze Ling
My life as a TV set
==============

Before you came into my life:
My life is black and white,
My life is mono,
My life is dull.


After you came into my life:
My life is full of color,
My life is in stereo sound (where applicable),
My life is exciting.




My life as a gem stone
=================
Before you came into my life:
I just an ordinary stone,
Buried deep in the ground down under,
I have so many flaws.


After you came into my life:
I am carved into a sparkling gem,
Put on display in an elegant jewelry store,
Shining bright and flawless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your life used to be smooth and calm
Like a small river flowing
With clear crystal view of small innocent fish swimming in


And then u met me
Life become like a rough big sea
With big wave and smashed the beach
Destroy the whole scenery and ruin our feelings

So, dont you regret being with me?Anyway, it's a nice dedication. I love it and i am so touched. Thanks