Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Invisible

Invisible
Invisibility refers to the state of an object which cannot be seen. An object in this state is said to be invisible (literally, "not visible"). The term is usually used as a fantasy/science fiction term, where objects are literally made unseeable by magical or technological means. However, its effects can also be seen in the real world, particularly in physics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible

I always wonder what it would be to have an invisible friend. Seems like I am awfully bored and lonely from childhood till now, but this is not what I want to write about.

No, it is not invisible friend. It is about me being invisible.

Ok, I better make it clear. Being invisible isn’t mean that I am stealth, it doesn’t mean that I can be a stealth fighter or able to steal from bank without being detected. So much for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six and too much imagination from movie.

Being invisible here mean that no one will take your opinion seriously; just they just ignore you and don’t take you seriously. Maybe I got a soft voice, maybe I am good hiding behind other people but that doesn’t mean that I can be ignored or forgotten.

Sometimes people tend to be a bit selfish, not so considerate and won’t listen to others. There is nothing I can do, not to say that it wouldn’t bothers me. I also got feelings, but nobody really cares about it. It is common in this world, nothing you or me can do about it. But what I can do is, I will try to consider what other will think, try to put myself in their shoes and think.

I wonder why I got such a high EQ sometime and emotionally disturbed sometime. Do you have any idea? Is it that I cheated myself when I say I got a high EQ? or is it that I simply is a moody person?

What is your verdict?

No comments: